Do you want to start your WordPress website? If yes, you might be searching for a popular WordPress plugin, isn’t it? A plugin adds more functionality to your WordPress website. It will showcase your site’s element in an elegant way.
If you visit the WordPress directory, you will get thousands of options. So for your ease, I came with a list of 10 most popular WordPress Plugins. All of these are just amazing, I am sure you will get a better user experience. So go through this list, and get the best option as per your requirement.
Let’s get started:
Popular WordPress Plugin
Jetpack is an all-in-one plugin that comes with several outstanding features. This popular WordPress plugin activates its features on a module-by-module basis. It includes several amazing functionalities like contact forms, site security, user engagement options, site backups, and so on. The plugin guards your site against brute-force attacks and unauthorized logins. Its basic protection is free but if you want premium plans, you need to add expanded backup.
- Protection from brute force attacks.
- Secure your logins and add two-factor authentication
- faster mobile experience
- Simple PayPal payment buttons
- Integration with the official WordPress mobile apps
Yatra is one of the powerful WordPress plugin specially designed for the travel booking system. You can build a stunning website for travel and tour agency with an outstanding layout. The plugin is really fast and flexible. It provides easy to use interface which will attract your visitors. Yatra comes with a dedicated support team you will get instant reply for your query.
- Easy and flexible
- Activity and Destination options
- Custom Attributes
- Unlimited FAQ Options
- Fast and Easy to Use Interface
Likewise, Yoast SEO is the best and popular WordPress plugin which helps you to optimize your SEO result. With this, you will get huge traffic which leads to top SEO rank. It comes with several complicated sets of rules and guidelines which might be difficult to understand. The plugin comes with a bulk editor which helps you to make large-scale edits to the titles and meta descriptions of your website.
- Optimize your search engine results, including titles, URLs, and meta descriptions
- Analyzes your pages and posts and point out areas for improvement.
- Controls overall activities of pages of your site
- Helps you manage your team’s WordPress SEO efforts
- Translation ready
Akismet is an elegant tool to optimize the SEO of your site comes with several useful features. It is pre-installed on many WordPress installations and some need its manual installations. If you are implementing it for your site, you need not worry about any spam comments. It will filter them out, and increase your site traffic. It is available in both free and premium method. So, if you want to get more advanced features, go for the premium one.
- Automatically ckecks and filters out potential spam.
- Constantly update the database with global connection
- Provides status history for each comment
- Reveal hidden or misleading links URLs
- Comes with moderators to view the number of approved comments
Contact Form 7
Another popular WordPress plugin in our list is Contact Form 7. It provides you easy access to manage multiple contact forms. The plugin supports Ajax-powered submitting, CAPTCHA, Akismet spam filtering, and so on. With this, you are able to add multiple forms to your pages and later customize them so that users can get easy access.
- Allows you to create and customize contact forms
- Easy to add unique fields to your forms
- You are allowed to add a reCAPTCHA solution on your forms to combat spam
- Well detailed documentation
- Dedicated supportive team
Wordfence is the best plugin that deals with your site’s security system. It comes with a wide range of features that help you to keep your site safe from malicious traffic. This popular WordPress plugin provides a malware scanner that will block suspect external attempts. Not only that, but it will also alert you every time whenever something weird happens on your site.
- Lock logins for administrators that use a known compromised password
- Comes with live traffic which enables you to view activity on your site in real-time
- Quickly and efficiently dispatch site security threats by blocking entire malicious network
- Provides two-factor authentication
- Alert you for an unauthorized access
WooCommerce, a powerful WordPress plugin is created by keeping developers in mind. It is built with a REST API that integrates with virtually any service. With this developers can easily create, modify, and scale a store that meets the client’s specifications, and to make enhancements. If you want to create an e-commerce store, then WooCommerce is the best option for you. It also offers many useful free and premium extensions that can provide additional functionality.
- Multiple payment and shipping options
- Wide range of features with extensions
- Inspect and modify any aspect of the core plugin code
- Leverage hooks and filters to modify functions
- Build on top of the REST API and webhooks
Easy Social sharing
Similarly, Easy Social Sharing helps you to build a successful online presence. With this, you can integrate your site with social media buttons. This will encourage your visitors to share your content with their social media account. And hence you will get more traffic and top SEO rank for your site. not only that, with this popular WordPress plugin, you will get email opt-in forms, analytics, and many more extensions for better user experience.
- Enables you to add social media sharing buttons to your posts and pages
- Build a successful online presence
- Comes with 52 templates
- Integrated with over 50 different social media networks
- Provides email opt-in forms
Elementor is one of the popular WordPress plugins which comes with pixel perfect design. With this, you will get a stunning custom-made website along with amazing features. If you integrate its design forms with your marketing tools, you will get more traffic for your site. It is a friendly plugin for designers, developers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. The plugin helps you to create stunning landing pages, design a blog as well as customize your online store.
- Simple. Powerful. Flexible.
- Faster Performance
- Pixel Perfect Design in WordPress
- Extendable & Developer-Friendly
- Customize Every Part of Your Website
Last but not least, MonsterInsights is the most popular WordPress plugin. With this, you can connect your site with the Google Analytics platform very easily. The plugin also provides custom reports for available data regarding Audience, Behavior, Content, Ecommerce, Forms, Search Console, and Custom Dimensions. If you have MinsterInsights on your website, then you can easily track your customers across multiple platforms and devices.
- Google-specific dashboard
- Provides custom reports for available data
- Easy integration with WooCommerce for
- Fastest performance speed
- Allow you to use tracking for Google Adsense and affiliate links
Finally, we did with all the listed popular WordPress plugins. All of them are created with stunning features. With these, you can build a powerful website. The best part is, all the Plugins are easy to use and implement, so even a layman can deal with it very well. Go through the list and get the best option for you.
I hope you get this article helpful to you and you can create an attractive website with these popular WordPress plugins. If you are getting any trouble or have any queries regarding these plugins, feel free to send your questions. You can send your queries through our comment section. Stay tuned and keep following our website for upcoming articles.